Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wind Maker

Shirt and Jeans- Forever21, Boots- Steve Madden, Scarf- Trends Salon, Bangles-Aldo,
 Watch- MK, Screw bracelet- Masons Boutique

My style is forever changing, I change the personality of my clothing on a day to day basis! One day you might see me as a girly girl, hippie, rocker, chic-grundge, preppy, or a pinup girl! I think I pretty much covered all the bases! There is a little bit of something for everyone!

As of right now the weather in Arkansas is so finicky, one day it will be warm then the next cold! It is hard to choose things to wear because you want to dress for warm weather but yet it is winter! The way to get the best of both worlds is to pair a light jean with a breezy sheer top! I always keep a scarf on hand this time of year for the fact that although it might be warm with the sun out, when it goes down it could possible be frigid!

I love to add pops of color with neutrals. If you are not a colorful type of person start small with a few bright bangles (I say the more the better!), then move into a colorful scarf! If you are feeling brave go with a fluorescent pair of jeans or top!

No comments:

Post a Comment