Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away



Jeans and Shirt- Gap, Jacket and Belt- Forever21, Scarf- Trends, Boots- Dillard's, Purse and Bangles- Aldo, Glasses- Ray Ban, Watch- MK, Grey Screw Bracelet- Mason's Boutique

Layering is huge for winter, if it will ever get cold enough to stand the warmth! I like to pair jeans with a structured top, such as a button up, with maybe a slouchy sweater or baggy jacket. As you can tell I LOVE arm candy! And sometimes I like to take a little walk on the wild side with a glimpse of leopard print! Nothing makes a girl feel sassier than to wear leopard! This outfit was perfect for this day, it was nasty and drizzling outside! A way to make a gloomy day feel better is to get a little dressed up! You will be amazed by all the compliments! 

On rainy days I definitely don't feel like doing anything with my hair, because due to moisture it is a frizzy mess! The top knot is a great way to look chic without having to put any effort into it! You can wear it slicked back like so or if you are self conscious about your ears or forehead, you can always wear bangs and wisps in front!

2 comments:

  1. perfection. fabulous blog, love. I don't know how I'm only just now following. love! xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Small town girl takes on the LA fashion scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am totally new to the blogging world, but I am loving every minute of it! Thank you for the encouraging words!

      Delete