Thursday, February 2, 2012

Downtown Flavor










Dress and belt- Forever21, Shoes- Express, Tights- ASOS, Watch- MK, Gold Screw Bracelet- Mason's Boutique, Leopard Bangles- Forever21, Purse- Aldo, Hat- Dillard's


The weather today was simply amazing! There were no signs of a cold front coming our way! One of my dear friends came to visit me at work, and I had a bit of free time so we hopped downtown for some lunch and a photo opt. We enjoyed our lunch at a little sidewalk cafe, with the sunshine and beautiful breeze! It is just so hard to believe that it is the middle of winter, or so we thought!

Today my choice of outfit was a winter tribute to spring! Again I am wearing color, for the longest time  I was a black, white, and occasionally red wearer.  I don't really pay attention to colors that go well with my skin tone or body shape, I tend to pick clothes that mesh well with my hair! All the new colors for spring are making me feel so cheerful! And it definitely has been putting a smile on everyone else's face! Don't be afraid to stand out from the crowd! When I wake up in the morning I try to think of an accessory or a piece of clothing that is going to make people look twice! Try adding in a unique vintage piece or unusual combination (don't be afraid to experiment)!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous friend! I bet she is so proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, well of course she is, ha ha ha j/k! I love you! I have wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete