Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pieced Together




INSPIRATION FOR MY NEW HAIR COLOR AND STYLE!
                 
                   DEEP ORANGE- RED / PART
                   
                        LIGHT GOLD-ORANGE / CURLS






















MEDIUM GOLD-ORANGE
BANGS / STYLE
         



Today I had a "me" day at the salon! I got an updated color, and style! Whenever I am trying to find a haircut, color, or style I always pic out a few pictures. I look to them for inspiration and means of explaining! With these I couldn't decide on a specific color, so I kind of pulled from all 3. I want to have the base color between light and medium gold-orange, and then wanted low lights in the deep orange-red. I went from being a brunette, to a red head almost 2 years ago and couldn't be happier with that choice! I can't picture my hair ever being any other color. I loved the bangs in the 3rd picture, and had somewhat damaged facial pieces, so why not get rid of all the bad hair with longer bangs?! I am really loving the super loose bohemian waves, so I got a great tutorial from the blog runningonhappiness! And I always have my hands in my hair, so i like to be very versatile with the direction of my part! Getting a new do always makes you feel so much better, it is like an instant face lift! Don't be afraid to try something different and stand out from the crowd!


FINISHED

Quick snap shot at the salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment