Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring Forward!





White T- Old Navy, Floral skirt- Rffraff boutique, Grey flats- Charlotte Russe, Watch- MK, Bangles- Aldo&Forever21, Belt- Forever21, Cardigan- New York & Co, Glasses- Rayban



      Today was insanely warm, it is the end of February and 72 degrees! Usually right now we would have at least ice or snow on the ground! Yikes, kinda scared of what is to come! You know it is going to do something it is just a matter of when! I can't even imagine what this summer will be like if this weather stays warm!  So today I got up and looked at the weather channel since it is apparent we never know what the temperature will be!  I saw that it was going to be warm so I decided to bring on the spring fashion! I love all the bright colors for spring, especially the neon's, I can't handle a whole neon piece but I sure love pops of it! This high low skirt is perfect for spring, it is airy and bright!  Since I was working today I didn't want to get too dressy so I paired it with a white-t, and flats, and if I were going out tonight I would throw on a collard shirt, blazer, and a pair of platforms! I am loving this warm weather but it sure messes with my wardrobe choices, on account that I cleaned all my summer clothes out, and moved all winter in!



No comments:

Post a Comment