Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All That Glitters

A FASHION SEQUINS!


       
       B
       
       L

       I

       N

       G

     !!!!!!

       B

       L

       I

       N

       G



Well today was somewhat of a chaotic mess!  I got up earlier than usual, curled my hair and did my makeup!  Ok sounds great so far right!  Well I got in my car to head to work a little early also, and I had made a delicious hot chocolate, still sounds pretty calm so far!?  Well apparently I haven't been drinking long because when i raised my mug to take a drink I completely missed my mouth!  I'm pretty sure that I might have yelled a few naughty words, oops!  All I could think about were my clothes, I didn't care that i had possibly horrible burns, that my tan car seat was soaked with CHOCOLATE, or that I came super close to running over a curb!  No No not this lady, she is worried about her clothes!  So me being neurotic, had to turn around and head back to the house to change because a girl can't walk around all day with a huge chocolate stain on her lap!  From there the day just turned into a disaster, I was flustered so I was late to work, being late put me behind all day, and I hate being late because I know that I would get impatient waiting for 20 min!  Luckily I have some amazing clients who are so sweet and know that being late is my pet peeve!  My clients definitely make my days, nothing like a hilarious gripe fest! 


Anyway lets get to the fun part of my day, FASHION!  I am totally loving the sequins trend!  There are so many ways to wear them!  Dress up a pair of jeans, add with some nice slacks or skirt and you have a perfect evening look, or make a t-shirt glamourous with a pop of sparkle!  Who wouldn't want to walk down the street and have the wall light up beside you like a disco ball from the reflecting moon?!  I mean doesn't everyone want to have that dance with John Travolta?  I love unexpected glam pieces, more than likely you will have a million people looking at you thinking, " Oh I love that look, just wasn't sure I could pull it off,  if she can wear that, then surely I could!"  There is nothing like inspiring someone to stand out from the crowd!  So ladies don't be afraid of a zany fashion trend, light up someones life with a disco flashback! 

3 comments:

  1. They are an outfit piffer up when you need something new. =)

    Followed, hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll stop by my place someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That blazer is to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete