Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dazed and Confused











Dress- Vintage, Tights- ASOS, Socks- Ralph Lauren, Vest- Forever21, Boots- Frye, Necklace- Forever21, Bangles- Aldo, Forever21, Masons Boutique, Glasses- Ray Ban, Watch- MK




Hey there everyone, sorry I haven't had any posts lately! It is so hard to get someone who is available at the same time I am to take pictures for me! I really need to get a tripod! Today was a super busy day at work, I knew I would be on my feet all day so I took the more comfortable way out!  I love this dress, I just recently bought it at a vintage store and have been waiting to wear it! It is actually a lot longer than it seems, it comes with a belt so I belted it and tugged on the top until it folded over and brought the bottom up!  You can also do this with maxi dresses!  I am loving the trend of over the knee and knee high socks, it gives your boots something a little extra!  This big guy in the picture is my puppy Gordo, he is absolutely crazy so it is hard to capture him on film! He was trying to lick me to death, I attempted to get down on his level for a picture but he trampled over me!  He loves it when my husband and I come out to play, he starts running around the yard full speed in circles! He has so much energy he doesn't know what to do with it!  After a long day of work and a little bit of play I am off to teach YOGA, and work on the stresses of the day!  Okay I am a poet and didn't even know it! Till next time........................


No comments:

Post a Comment