Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wiped Out







Shirt- Old Navy, Dress and tights- H&M, Boots- Steve Madden, Necklace and bangles- Forever21, Wrap Bracelet- Forever21, Grey Bracelet- Mason's Boutique, Watch- MK







Today was a super long day, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I usually work 12 hour days! So I am so wiped afterwards! I had to have my husband take some pictures of me when I got off at 9:30 tonight, so you can't really see much detail! I usually don't have time on those days to take a picture break :-( !  I love this dress I bought it at H&M when I went to visit my sister in Cleveland! It is a black cotton skater dress that looks adorable with just a belt, shirt, or sweater over it!  If I was not working so long today I would have worn my black platforms or a cute pair of boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment