Friday, March 9, 2012

NWAFW Day 2

Shirt- Riffraff, Liquid Leggings- Forever21, Necklace- Vintage, Bangles- Forever21,  Aldos, Watch- MK, Scarf- Two's Company


Photo OPT with Craig! Model it up! HA HA HA!

Aunt Sharon and myself enjoying the party!

My beautiful cousin Chanel! The best model up there!
Julz
Mi com padre Jodi!












    Wooooo Hoooo! Day 2 is done, now just 2 more to go! Tonight was a blast, we got to do some pretty awesome makeup today and got to see some amazing clothing lines! The atmosphere in the makeup room is out of control fun, we have loud music and crazy personalities! My favorite show by far tonight had to have been Esque! Leslie Pennel is truly an amazing designer, she had a unique vision and followed it all the way down to the makeup! She had a hand in everything and I think that is what a true artist is! Her imagination was so creative, her looks were inspired by the big top circus! The circus theme wasn't anything like you would expect, it was the most chic circus I have ever been to! You could not go wrong with her color palette of black and white, and all the dresses were simply flawless! I wish I could have got a picture of this amazing pant suite jumper, that I'm pretty sure I will just die if I don't have it in my closet! It was black and white wide stripe, ruffled strapless, with and empire cinched waist! I always loved the movie Beetlejuice, and this pant suite paid perfect homage to it! I absolutely love fashion and what I do, I can't wait to see what the future holds for me! I will post more over the weekend but tomorrow after the show is an after party and I probably wont be home until really late, so until then!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment