Monday, March 12, 2012

NWAFW Day 4





Skirt- Express, Blazer and Vest- Forever21, Shirt- Old Navy, Socks- Dillards, Boots- Frye, Bangles- Aldo, Forever21, H&M




Tonight was the final night, and probably the most crazy of them all! We had about 4 boutiques to do! The makeup for all of the boutiques was super fun and enjoyable to do! Of course having great girls and shop owners makes things a lot easier! I saw this skirt on Express.com and I just had to have it, I knew right away that I would wear my denim shirt with it! I am a huge layering addict so naturally I have like 3 or 4 on! Again I am wearing my favorite flowy vest and a blazer, what can I say I love flow with structure! And you know that I am always accessorized to the maximum! If I wouldn't have had to be on my feet all day I would have worn some cute platforms, but I think I permanently damaged my feet on the first night from that mistake! I always say beauty is pain, but not when it comes to your feet, you kind of need those! I really like to stand out in a crowd so I always try to push the style boundaries just a bit! Always go with a crazy busy focal point and mix it with flow and androgynous structure, such as a boyfriend blazer or button up! Don't be afraid, you know you want to be the center of attention in fashion!





Tonight's show included one of my favorite stores, Riffraff! The owner of the boutique is Kirsten Blowers and she definitely knows how to pick great items! Riffraff is a super fun and trendy, affordable place to shop, with a super sweet staff! The show included super bright gem tone colors, perfect for a fashionable spring look! And being the accessory queen that I am, makes me totally in love with this show! I love huge, gaudy, statement pieces and this is the place to find those! You will for sure stand out in a crowd when you dress yourself with Riffraff! As for the look of the girls they kept it nice and sweet with a very smokey bronze eye, dewy cheeks, and a bright red or fuchsia lip! If you ever find yourself remotely close to the Fayetteville square, make it a priority of yours to stop in! You can also shop online which is super convenient!  You will be not regret it and will be thanking me later! Your Welcome ;-)!!!!!  Thanks again Riffraff for your generosity, we really really appreciated it!



(pictures from Riffraff, and Victor Chalfant)

No comments:

Post a Comment