Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rays of Chevron





Bra top, Skirt, Shoes- Forever21,  Bracelets- Aldo, Watch- MK,  Charm bracelet- Two's Company, Chunky chain necklaces- Forever21, Sunglasses- Ray Ban
Holy Cow, it was so warm today, I just can't believe it is March! Of course I had to take advantage of the warm weather and break out some of my new spring clothes! I adore this top, it is a cropped bra top, with a zipper up the back, I love how a sweetheart neckline looks on girls! I have been obsessed with my decolletage for years and I feel as if it is my best asset! Decolletage is a fancy word for a woman's chest, neck, shoulder, and collar bone area! So naturally you want to show off your best asset, I love to wear strapless tops! Today I was getting everything I needed to get done before my big move to a new salon! I am so excited to move to a bigger place and start the transition to bigger things!

No comments:

Post a Comment