Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NWAFW

All Makeup provided by L'OREAL

We were like kids in a candy store!

My adorable friend Jodi! Still looks great after a long day of creating! What an amazing artist, Love him!







     Well today was the first day of Fashion Week! It was the Shop Local food drive/ Preview show! I was so nervous at first, because I didn't know what to expect and I am definitly an over thinker!  Safely to say it went off without a hitch, and I began to think that I had psyched myself out for nothing! All the beautiful ladies were so sweet! My dear friend Jodi was my neighbor today, and for the rest of the week I will be teaming up with him, and couldn't be happier! Jodi has made such a name for himself in Fayetteville and I am so proud to be working beside him! I have also met a lot of fun people! Everyone who put this whole project together were very welcoming and kind! I am so proud to be a part of such a great cause! All the proceeds from all the shows will go to a charity of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment