Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Not Easy Being Green!




Cape Coat- Dillard's (similar one here), Blazer and Jeans- Forever21, Shirt- Ralph Lauren, Shoes- Urbanog, Purse- Aldo, Necklace- Forever21, Watch- MK



      The husband and I decided to take a break from remodeling the house to go out to dinner! We both have been so busy with work and also working on the house! It's like we haven't had a break for the last 2 weeks, so a date night was nice! As you can tell it was another unpredictable day as far as weather is concerned! It was close to 80 degrees yesterday and today it barely reached 50, along with ridiculous winds! The hair definitely went up, I can not stand to wear it down when the winds are lashing around! I love all of my colored jeans, I am so glad the trend of jewel toned jeans is back in style! My mom keeps reminding me that she used to wear these, you can always bet that most fashion comes full circle sooner or later!   If I am going to wear bright colorful pieces I will more than likely tone it down with a neutral piece! I bought my blazer at Forever 21 and I loved it so much I bought the same one in pink! It is a light weight linen blazer that is perfect for layering and can also be transitioned into summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment