Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Violets Are Blue



Shirt, Skirt, Jacket, Polka dot Bangle- Forever21,  Shoes- Aldo, Watch- MK, Necklace- Maca Clothe



I finally got some fresh hair color today! I am so glad I found a replacement for my original red that was discontinued! And I got a new haircut, which I am pretty sad about because I loved my long hair! The weather today was beautiful, it was so warm that I didn't even need a jacket! When I checked the weather this morning, it was supposed to rain so I wanted a garment that had a hood! I love this skirt, for some reason I have a huge love for aline skater skirts! I would guess it is because I have a small waist, with fairly large hips, it is the most flattering shape for my body type! I am a hug fan of an empire waist :-)! This shirt is actually a high, low but I just tucked it in, I liked the way the the flowy fabric laid just right over the skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment