Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Leopard from day to night!

Wearbender ASOS






      I love, love, love leopard! Here is an example of how to dress it down for daytime, and how to spice it up as soon as the sun goes down! The sheer top has become an on point trend, they can be worn all year long! I also have become a huge fan of the color peachy pink, which is weird because I never used to be a pink girl! Peach looks amazing with the color of my hair and my fair skin oddly enough! A way to make your spots blend in with the daytime crowd, pair it with a cute pair of white skinny jeans and a structured pastel blazer! I like to keep my jewelry simple during the day, but I do love my arm candy so I still rock plenty of interesting pieces! During the day I am usually working so more than likely I am wearing flats, it's a cute way to dress up a casual outfit!!  And I would finish it off with a bag that can handle everything you could possibly need throughout the day!




   The sun is beginning to set and you have places to be, and people to see, so what to wear? Make it easy on yourself and keep a piece from the day and pick your outfit around that! I love the thought of a leather skirt, and the fact that it is an Aline skirt makes it even better, a little rock and roll mixed with a cutesy flow! And because it is spring you should definitely rock the trend of neon and gem tones! Pick out a statement shoe that will catch peoples' attention from far away, along with a lightweight jacket in a contrasting hue! Keep the jewelry to a minimal, a few large bangles and some unique earrings!  Also nobody wants to lug around a huge tote at night so gather the necessities such as;  lipgloss, compact, wallet, money, cell phone and keys,  and pop them into a sleek interesting clutch! Don't be afraid to pick a wacky clutch, it is a really great trend right now, the bolder the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment