Sunday, March 25, 2012

Slammin Salmon



Pants, Vest, and Blazer- Forever21, White Tee- Old Navy, Shoes- Charlotte Russe, Thick Chain, Leopard Bangle- Forever21, Bone Bangles- Aldo, Watch- MK, Screw Bracelet- Mason's Boutique


   Totally in love with all of the color for spring! I used to wear pretty much all black, white, and red, but lately I have been venturing out into the color world!  My new found color combo would have to be pink and navy! One is soft and girly and the other is a little more structured, I am not much of a girly girl so if I have something soft I like to tone it down with something dark and structured! I still have to maintain my trendy edge! If you have an outfit with all solids, don't be afraid to spice up your look with  a printed shoe or embellished bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment