Sunday, March 11, 2012

NWAFW Day 3

Fashion week is in full swing, today we were so swamped!  I got to the show today and was ready to beautify people, and my friends and I did just that! Our first show was Savior Fair, the ladies were so beautiful and had great ideas for makeup! The concept for the girls was a dewy beach bronze look with a bright red, berry, or coral lip! The owner of the boutique is Tess Labeth and she has impeccable style! The bright colors, luxurious fabrics, and unique headpieces were truly a beautiful spectacle!
Tess and her beautiful model! (picture from Savior Fair)



Next up was Bach Clothiers, men's clothing boutique! We of course didn't have to do much to the men but they also had ladies in the show too! They put the girls in men's button up shirts, and the concept was "5 ways to wear your boyfriend's shirt!" The makeup concept for the show was obviously tousled hair, and sex kitten makeup! It reminded me of Brigitte Bardot!
                                                   




As for my outfit that night I wanted to be comfortable but of course stylish! I love the trend of mixing prints so I went with a striped cotton skater dress with a checked button up, tied at my waist! I dressed it up a little bit with a classic black boyfriend blazer and tights! It was like a sauna back in the makeup room so the blazer was on and off through the night, but still super cute! I loved the high energy work space, and can't wait to do next year's show!



Dress- Forever21, Shirt- Old Navy, Blazer- Forever21, Tights- H&M, Boots- Steve Madden, Long Necklace- Trends Salon and Spa, Watch- MK, Grey and Gold bracelet- Mason's Boutique









No comments:

Post a Comment