Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chain Reaction






Jumper- Riffraff, Blazer and Shoes- Forever21, Glasses- Ray Ban, Necklace- Maca Clothe, Watch- MK,  Gold and silver- Brighton, Bangles- Forever21


I am totally in love with my new necklaces from Maca Clothe! I saw these on a model and just had to have them! I am obsessed with chunky chains right now! After the fashion show I had one of the girls hold them for me, I was not going to miss out on these very affordable items! The next day I was in town and wanted to stop by and get them, but they were still with the model! Jessica being the dear that she is, drove them up to Maca to meet me on her day off, can you say customer service? Thank you so much Jessica and Maca for not letting these chains slip through my hands!


The weather was insanely warm today, and I could not wait to break out my Jumper, or as my husband would say "gardening overalls"! It was still a little bit on the cooler side when I left the house this morning, so I threw on a lightweight linen blazer, and of course some platforms! I wanted to sort of dress up the plain jumper so I went with some huge statement jewelry! This outfit can go from day to night in a flash, day time blazer off : night time blazer on! Add a clutch and you are good to go!

3 comments:

  1. I love the chunky chains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vogue! I love it!! You pull it off so great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I can't resist some chunky necklaces!

    ReplyDelete