Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fashion Week!

Let the Fun Begin! 





Shirt- Ralph Lauren, Jeans- Gap, Vest- Forever21, Head wrap- Forever21, Shoes- Urbanog, Bangles- Aldo, Forever21, Watch- MK, Silver Snap Bracelet- Mason's Boutique, Necklace- Forever21



    Well it is the first day of Northwest AR Fashion Week! I am so excited to be involved in such a wonderful cause! I am doing makeup with my friend Jodi for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday shows! I will be such a busy girl, I am working at my shop in the morning then taking off to do makeup in the afternoon, I going to be burning a lot of gas! I will be sure to take a ton of pictures, but I am ready for some high energy work, it keeps me on my toes! I sure do love a challenge! Today I decided to go with a little more casual look considering I would be dressing up all week! I am absolutely loving this vest, it literally goes with everything! And lets face it you can never go wrong with a structured button up, and a pair of bootcut jeans! It was so funny today because my boss asked me if I had to buy new jeans to wear with these gigantic shoes?! I said "uhhhhh no I have a few pair of jeans that I never hemmed so I have to have huge shoes to be able to wear them!" I am super short anyway so almost all jeans have to be hemmed to fit these tiny legs! I am off to bed, a girl needs her beauty sleep! More pictures to come later this week, I will try to keep up to date but could more than likely fall behind! I will be one sleepy, worn out girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment